Let's Fish Community
Sign in to follow this  
alkire0800

we need a antihack program running in the back round of the game

design and antihack program like diablo 2's warden program that detects changes to the game client that runs in the backround of the game auto banning players that modify the game client in anyway   

11 members have voted

1. 1. warden program that runs in the backround of the game detecting cheaters

as well as a terms of use agreement that we have to agree to before playing the game and a statement from the game designers vowing to ban all cheaters so we have a fair chance in tournaments and catching record fish.

• Like 1

There is anti-cheat system that runs in the background all the time.  Players who cheat are being banned.

8 hours ago, Rennard said:

There is anti-cheat system that runs in the background all the time.  Players who cheat are being banned.

It is not entirely true. You panned players also without reason and mostly panned concerns big players. You blame players for cheating, you do not tell the player what type of cheating they are accused of. I know honest players who have panned your anti-cheat system more often than once.

• Like 1

TSG you are so funny.....

Dnia 18.08.2017 at 11:39, Rennard napisał:

Hahaha ......nice joke :)

So ....how it was possible playing Charles ????

Why its possible to play with boot ???

14 hours ago, Marcin said:

TSG you are so funny.....

Hahaha ......nice joke :)

So ....how it was possible playing Charles ????

Why its possible to play with boot ???

I guess the anti-hack system doesn't work too well. I just played krolewski_blazen (level 51, 36 levels behind me) who thrashed me in a challenge pulling in two 5 star fish at the same time. I did not know that it was possible to double hook the lines.  Maybe the anti-hacking system needs up-dating!

Rennard where is yours anti Hack program ??? Tell me what you see..

I thinh this fisherman have very fast internet connection thats way he is so fast....

InkedScreenshot_9_LI.jpg

InkedScreenshot_8_LI.jpg

InkedScreenshot_12_LI.jpg

Edited by Marcin
brak zdjęć
  • Like 1

Rennard you dont need to discuss cause I see how it works...

by the way who is on first place ??

The same person of course

InkedScreenshot_13_LI.jpg

you should make it so you have to download a client or some sort of program that runs into the backround that detects cheats somehow or an extension to your browser to play this game. because you need somethign running not in the backround of the games code but on your computer that need san agreement to run or play the game. you need a tos that you need to agree to before you can even play the game.

this game is great its amazing and i think there should be a more active advertising on youtube and efforts to put this game on the spotlight. i think the bigggest selling point for this game would ahve to be an updated hard to fool anticheat system.

to be honest they should make a "Lets Fish Season 2" standalone for steam with a anticheat system as well as the modified cheat system for the flash game.

They dont give a crap about cheats. LFF ,Pirates Of The Caribbean,Points Aux Max and most Polish players use a Banknote/Pearl hack and have for a long long time.So dont hold your breath. Their supposed anti cheat system is a fuckng joke