Cytat z zagranicznego forum
OPEN LETTER TO TEN SQUARE GAMES:Hello Ten Square Games,You have certainly made us consider how you can improve Let`s Fish.The game has received many new features, but is now too time-consuming for players who are working, or have families or any other obligations. No one has the time to play 5 duels, 2 or 3 weekly events, a championship, daily ranking fish, 3 tournaments, and enough short events (for tickets) to compete for the club fisheries. Add to this the daily club quests for club bonus, the fish required for the prestige points at the club fisheries, and any talent quests, and it becomes impractical if not impossible for almost all players. Players become frustrated, and thus lose interest.
Almost all the players are unhappy!
We have put together some points that would make the game more interesting again and hope you will consider them:
1. No events on weekends, since Championship is enough for me to do.
2. No 2 events simultaneously
3. The game has more than 700 fish. Why always the same fish in the events and Championships?
4. If an area has been gained in the club championship, award the points immediately and don't torments us daily with an extra hour or two of catching 15 fish per area.
5. Give us tickets for duels and tournaments (10 tickets for victory, 5 tickets for 2nd place, ....)
7. Lower the price of a license for the Nile. 100 banknotes is too expensive !!!
8. Amend the old mistakes in game before you make something new (if you need a list of errors, we'll send them to you).
9. The high levels must be simple, at least make a x500,000 XP bonus above level 350 (for banknotes)
10. The clubs shouldn´t have more than30 members.
We decided on Tuesday (season) take a break of 3 months, you have time to think and to make any changes. Bear in mind that children and the unemployed can not spend much money on Let's Fish. You are about to lose the players who pay your salaries. If you change things, we will participate again in the fall, otherwise you will have to do without most of us.
We wish you a nice summer
Andy & 600 LFF members & most of the big clubs